Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Who'dve thunk?

Dick claimed victory last night on Big Brother 8 in a 5-2 vote over his daughter, Daniele. It's probably a good thing for him, because I find it hard to believe Daniele would have forked over much cash to Dick, even though neither would have been in the final two without the other. The looks of shock on everyone's faces was priceless when they found out Eric was "America's Player." I mean, Dick has America to thank for everything! If Eric had been able to cast his own vote, Dick would have been voted out over Dustin and I'm sure Daniele would have followed suit shortly after, as neither of them had someone to watch their back. What's funny is, he probably has Eric to thank for the win too, because until Eric started talking Dick up over Daniele, everyone was dead set against voting for him due to his tactics in the game. I kind of hope they don't do the America's Player thing again because I'm curious to see how the show would have turned out had Eric been able to play his own game. I'm not saying he would have been a great player, but I'd like to know and I'm sure he would too. However, he made an assload of money by doing America's bidding so more power to him. As much as I hate to say it, my congratulations go out to Dick and kudos to him for using some of the loot to go on an around the world trip. After 81 days in that house he sure as hell deserves it! Let's take bets on how long Dick and Daniele's "relationship" will last after they're done doing press for the show and have stretched their 15 minutes of fame.

No Big Brother until next year, so I'll have to find another show to engross myself in....

America's Next Top Model starts tonight.... set your DVR.

Problem Solved...

No comments: