Thursday, September 20, 2007

And another one...

Well.. we got our ass whooped again last night in indoor soccer, 10-3. We played the best team in the league and for the first 10 minutes we somehow held them scoreless. Then, the floodgates opened. Their passing was phenomenal and some of the shots they took (and made) were just insane. We put up a good fight; we're just still trying to learn the best way to play with each other. I mean, these teams have played together for five years and we're going on three weeks. We're getting better every week and regarless of our record, everyone is having fun. We're alreay making plans to play in the next session. As I've said before, I only played one year of soccer at Col-Greene, so I know that I'm not that great (or fast) but I try real hard and I think it shows. Last night, the goalie on the other team told me that I should shoot more. I'm pretty sure that was a compliment. We were talking about going down to the next level, but I think we're going to stay where we're at. We may not win, but at least the games will be good.

No TV news to report as I didn't get home till late. I had to walk past the TV with my hands over my ears as Tre watched Top Chef so I didn't find out who went home. That's going to have to wait until the weekend, I'm afraid. I don't see it getting done tonight and certainly not tomorrow night as (in case you haven't heard) I'm going to the So You Think You Can Dance concert. Oh yeah... again, in case you haven't heard, I'm still trying to get rid of two tickets: Section 122, Row N, Seats 12 and 13 - $45.00 apiece. If you know of ANYONE who'd have a slight interest in going, please bring it up to them. I'd REALLY rather someone use them if they can!

No comments: