Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Crap

That's what Weight Watchers is... CRAP.. I GAINED 1.2 pounds this week. I'm going to go under the assumption that i'm building muscle and that is why, because I worked out EVERY day this week. I mean.. (for those into WW) I had 26 activity points and I didn't even get through half my flex points. It's getting a tad frustrating at times. I guess I should have measured myself first instead of weighing myself, but it's a little too late for that now. I mean.. for someone like me who eats the way I do, I'm trying REALLY hard to lose this weight. It really shouldn't be this hard.

Last night, Tre and I went to Meadowgreens for Monday Night Football. We didnt' get there till after 10:30 and didn't get home until 1 am! I'm definitely not going to make it through Damages tonight and if it weren't for Big Brother, I probably wouldn't even still be awake. However, how can I miss all the drama on BB!? I mean, they're crowning a winner in just one week?! Anyway, there really wasn't anyone there since we got there so late, but we got to see a few people we hadn't seen in quite some time so that was fun. I won't be able to do it every week, but every once in a while should be a good time.

I was supposed to go to Massachusetts this weekend to visit my college roommates (they live together) and I was pretty excited about it, however, one of the girls isn't going to be there so I decided not to go. Instead, my cousin asked if I wanted to work at a golf tournament on Saturday so it looks like I'll do that instead. The weather isn't supposed to be too bad and with the group that will be there I think it'll be a good time. It'll be nice because I certainly won't spend as much money as I had anticipated spending this weekend. Good times..

Nothing has been going on this week so the blog has been pretty boring and I apologize for that. Tomorrow night we have soccer again. I'm looking forward to it, but we're playing a team called Royal United. If you go by the name alone, we're gonna get one hell of an ass whooping! Hopefully a few new randoms will show up so we can have a bit of a break . It'll still be fun, even if we do get killed.

So what i'm saying is, it might be a few days before you get a blog because I also have the Daughtry concert on Thursday night and YES, I'm downright giddy about it. I think I'll wear two bras so that when I throw mine on the stage, I'll still have one to wear. Chris Daughtry does not need to see the twins flopping around, am I right? But (you're welcome ladies) this is a prime opportunity to post a Chris Daughtry picture...

No comments: