Monday, September 24, 2007

I hate to admit this

and if ever in a court of law I will deny, deny, deny and deny again... After watching MTV for days on end (ok.. the weekend) I am intrigued to see what a trainwreck their show Pageant Place is going to be. It was the same commercial over and over again but each time I wanted to know what the point of the show was... and I will probably try to catch it. Speaking of things I'm ashamed of, I managed to watch the majority of the premiere of "Gossip Girl" on the CW last night. I didn't mean to do it, but I happened upon it and it was a nice distraction between commercials and the dances I had seen 14 times on SYTYCD. It's an interesting show.. not sure it's really for the age group it seems to be aimed at, but I kind of liked it. Will I watch it every week? Doubtful... but I don't watch anything else on Sundays at 8 so I might have to waste my time by checking it out. Don't judge me.

Heroes starts tonight and I WILL watch it after I get home from soccer (at least then I don't have to deal with commercials). Dancing with the Stars also debuts and I haven't decided if I'm going to tape it or not. No one has intrigued me and if I don't have Samantha Harris to crack on (she had a baby girl just yesterday, I believe), I don't really know if it's worth it. I'll keep you posted on that one.

No comments: