Monday, September 10, 2007

Oh Britney

Wow... I don't even know what to say besides, "comeback my ass." To quote myself while watching the show "oh honey no." It was bad. The dance moves were reminiscent of something you'd see in a Weezer video (and that is NOT a good thing when you're capable of the choreography Brit-Brit should be capable of) and the belly!? WTF? I mean.. wear a corset when you've got a little flab, but not a bikini on national television! She should have hired Criss Angel to make that (and her whole performance) disappear. Bad things... I give it six weeks before she's in the ER next to Owen Wilson trading suicide stories.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

LOL! What was her PROBLEM? She looked like she was on drugs. Poor, poor, white trash Britney...

Sandra said...

Yes, Britney was a trainwreck and it was a stunningly tragic spectacle to behold but really now...MUST you disparage the good name of Weezer?? That pains me, K. It PAINS me!!

Also, if I were that "flabby" I'd probably go onstage nakey. I know it didn't meet H'wood physique standards (the "lollipop" paragon) but I thought her figure was fine.

Her performance, on the other hand, was utter shite.