Friday, September 21, 2007

I got rid of them!!

The tickets I mean.. My sister put up a sign at school and one of the kids there bought them. I sold them for $20 a piece. I mean, it's the day of the show and I'd rather someone use them rather them have the tickets go to waste. I'm just happy I was able to get something back, as I was ready to just give them away. So yes, tonight I will be at the So You Think You Can Dance show and I'm very excited about it. My friend Sue and I are going to give "The Sports Grill" a shot for dinner. It used to be a Bennigan's in East Greenbush but recently opened up under a new name. I'm curious to see how it is. I figure we'll be there pretty early so we shouldn't have to wait too long for a table. Even if we do, there's plenty of time. The show doesn't start until 8:00.

God, Fridays are such a waste. I feel like I've done nothing today. That quite possibly could be because I HAVE done nothing, or at least have avoided work at all costs. I have very little planned this weekend, which I'm both peeved and relieved about. My next month or so is jam packed with things to do, so it'd be nice to have a day where there's nothing I HAVE to do. However, we all know how much I hate sitting still, even if it's through an America's Next Top Model marathon. Speaking of which, I watched the first episode of Season 9 that I DVR'd Wednesday night and some crazy shit is going to go down. No one has really jumped out at me as the front runner, but there are certainly some crazy bitches that are going to inhabit that house. I'm looking forward to next week when the real drama, photoshoots and eliminations starts!

In other reality TV news, the final four for Top Chef have been determined, and after a very scary (well, at least for me) elimination on Wednesday night, Dale is one of them! Sara was finally eliminated after her dish flopped in execution. You can't serve Gail Simmons raw meat and expect to get away with it!!! Casey and Hung are the front runners for me at this point, but anything can happen and Brian and Dale have just as much of a chance. I'd really like to see a girl win though. Granted, Casey flopped in the beginning and basically got by on her luck with the immunity challenges, but she has continuously stepped it up in the last few weeks shown she is a true competitior. I want Hung to flounder just once!!! I think it'd be great if the Judges booted him when he was this close to the victory that he truly feels he deserves!! I don't think anyone is a bigger fan of Hung than Hung.

I have some work to get done today so I better get a move on. I'd blog over the weekend but since it looks to be pretty bland, I doubt I'll have much to blog about! Perhaps I'll scour the internet for some interesting tidbits. We'll see how it goes. There's a better chance I'll finally watch the movies that have been festering in my home from Netflix and "Say Anything" which I taped last Saturday night and have never seen all the way through. Priorities.. Have a great weekend!

No comments: