Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I'm peeved

with FX. Last week they started showing "Malcom in the Middle" as one of their new syndicated shows. No biggie, I thought. Now maybe they can stop showing "That 70's Show" for three hours a day. Apparently, they disagreed and decided to broadcast MITM at 7:00 on weekdays... when they USED to show Buffy the Vampire Slayer, which I watched religiously while I got ready for work. Funny thing is, I used to hate the show because I had an ex-boyfriend who was totally obsessed with it. Therefore, I refused to give it a chance until FX began playing it. I think at this point I've seen every episode more than once, but that's not the point. The point is, what do I now have on in the background while I get ready for work? THE NEWS!? Anyone that knows me knows I don't watch the news.. too damn depressing (and yes, I still consider the Today Show, Good Morning America and The Early Show to be "the news.") HBO helped out last week by running "A Cool Dry Place," "Blue Chips," and "Necessary Roughness" in the AM, but I think they shot their load and are now showing movies of no interest to me. I'd watch MTV and VHI but God knows they don't play actual videos anymore except between 2 and 5 am on Saturdays.. I think I'll boycott FX (ya know.. once Damages has it's season finale).

Tune in tonight for the finale of Big Brother 8!!!! The decision is never as obvious as one would think.

No comments: