Monday, September 24, 2007

What a show!

Wow.. I really am in shock and awe at how good the So You Think You Can Dance show was. I didn't really know what to expect and it definitely delivered! The Top 10 (and then some) performed all the best dances from the season and then some new ones to boot. It was the first night of the show and everyone was so hyped up and excited and it showed. My friend Sue and I can not wait to get tickets for next year already! In case it couldn't get any better, MTV showed the whole season in a marathon all weekend. I think I'm actually "So You Think You Can Dance"d out! I would really like it if they showed the first season (which I didn't know existed) and the second season (which I only watched near the end) because I'm curious to see how it compares and what some of the dances were like. It was well worth the money I spent on it.

Other than that, my weekend was very mellow. I did some shopping on Saturday and cleaned, something I've been putting off for weeks. Saturday night I took some time out from the MTV marathon to watch the movie "Shooter" with Mark Wahlberg. It was pretty good. I'll admit I fell asleep for a split second or two, but I was still able to enjoy it. Sunday I went to a bridal shower where I stuffed my face with breakfast quiche and cream puffs (weigh in is NOT going to be fun for anyone involved tomorrow) and then vegged out all day. I had absolutely no motivation whatsoever. I kept saying "it's so nice out, I should go for a walk." The only walk I took was down the stairs to get some more Coke Zero or put my laundry in the dryer. Oh well, we all have our days.

Not much going on today either. My big plan is to hit the gym after work then mosey back up this way for my sister's 7:00 soccer game. Most of her night games are on Fridays so I don't get to see them. Plus, it gets REAL cold at night in October so I'm going to take advantage while I still can... I'll try to post a bit more later, but I make no promises. My home computer is being a bitch lately..

No comments: