Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Sausage Fest

I did a rare thing last night, and that is go out for Monday Night Football. My sister bowls on Monday nights so I usually have the house to myself and spend the time cleaning, watching a movie or catching up on some things I need to do. However, she had a soccer game (record is now 17-0) so she told me to meet her and two of her fellow coaches at Meadowgreens after the game for some pizza, wings and beer. Sounds good, right? Now, I used to go there every once in a while and it was a good time. Get your wristband, get some food, leave by halftime. Good times. Well, last night I practically had to park by the airport it was so packed. I don't know if it was because the Giants and the Cowboys were playing, or because the Coors Light Girls were there (NOT impressed) but I've never seen this many men in one place in a very long time. I was a little perturbed that I had not worn something a little more.. well.. girly! Good night though. One of our friends gave us her wristband so eventually we were able to traverse the 25 minute long food line and for some reason, drunk boys like buying drinks which means I spent about a dollar the whole night. Never a bad thing! I got to see a lot of guys I hadn't see in a while and hell, I might have to go back again to see if it was just a fluke!

No comments: