Monday, October 30, 2006

And the dread sets in....

I dreaded this week all weekend, which means I did nothing of substance to report about. I did finish Disc 2 of Season 2 of Rescue Me, which means I only have two more discs to go before I'm caught up. Well, I'm sure I missed a few episodes during Season 3, but I have a better idea of that than anything else. I did supervise the work my sister, father and uncle did on the front room of the house this weekend. The floor is almost in so it shouldn't be too long now before it looks like a real room.

Bowling was good. It went by pretty quickly and only one game was insanely terrible. The other 2 almost made up for it. Friday night I was in bed before the Cardinals won the World Series. It was that non-interesting. However, congratulations to the Cardinals on their win and on being the lowest rated World Series ever. I'm pretty disappointed in the Tigers in all honesty. I thought they'd at least give the Cards a run for their money. Apparently, I thought wrong.

We were supposed to attempt Monday Night Football at Meadowgreens again tonight but Tre is coming down with something so she bailed. I think tomorrow will be a pretty late work night for me so I don't mind having a night of doing little to nothing. That reminds me that I need to charge my camera for our little Halloween festivities that are going on here tomorrow. Yep, I have to wear my costume to work. They get REAL into Halloween in my office. We have a luncheon and everything. Even the nasty attorney I hate (ok, the woman, not the man) gets all sorts of dressed up. I hope she remembers to bring clothes cause I'd hate to see her still in her costume at 8:00 tomorrow night. I already have my bags packed in case it's wicked late. Then I can just crash at J's instead of driving all the way home. Speaking of J., he made me watch The Evil Dead on Saturday night. I'm not real good with horror movies and i crashed out for the first part, but then was wide awake for the last 45 minutes to an hour.. By myself as he had crashed too. Not good.. the movie or me being the only one awake for it. It's a pretty terrible movie, but I'm sure that's the allure of it. Didn't keep me from having trouble sleeping though. No wonder he never wants to watch scary movies with me.

No comments: