Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Finally - Skydiving Pictures!

Look, up in the sky!
Nikki, Tre and Sarah -
Sarah was the only one left to go when this was taken.

Nikki was happy to be on the ground
So was Tre
The end of a VERY long day

It took a while, but the pictures finally decided to download! I hope everyone enjoys them. I know we had a lot of fun while taking them, that's for sure!

Nothing real big to tell you today. Heroes was good last night. I'm really liking that show, although sometimes I have trouble following and/or where the plot is going. I think that's what makes me tune in every week for that same reason. I guess that's the benchmark of a good show, am I right?

Everyone is pretty much killing it with the latin dances on Dancing with the Stars. Well, everyone except Springer. He'll probably make it to the end for entertainment value only. I'm not saying that's a good thing because I don't think it is, but it once again proves my "fan base" point about this show. Doesn't make me love it any less though.

In case I forgot to mention it, the DVR is now operable and I've caught up on Project Runway (the reunion show) and America's Next Top Model. To sum it up: Keith is a pompous ass and needs to get over the fact that (no matter how talented, because he is) his 15 minutes are up and you don't fuck with Heidi Klum or Tim Gunn. You just don't. They will blackball your bitchy ass right out of the fashion industry. Speaking of fashion industry, someone who'll never get hired is Monique, who got booted from ANTM last week. The bitch rubbed her dirty panties on Melrose's bed! I mean, what kind of skank is that? I mean, Melrose isn't my favorite contesant but that's just repulsive. I don't think I'd wish that on Jade from last season and that was another crazy bitch.

Anyway, I have this lump thing on the back of my neck that I literally just felt so now I have to freak out about it and tell my mom. Yep, I'm that girl. Have a good night!

No comments: