Friday, July 07, 2006

There is a God...


and he might just be a closeted Oriole fan. Luis Matos has been designated for reassignment. You can almost hear the sigh of relief from Oriole fans all over the country. That’s not to say that the guy they’re bringing in to replace him will do anything phenomenal (I’m pretty sure he won’t) but we’ll give him a shot. I mean, what are the chances that another guy will lose the ball in his jersey, right? RIGHT?

Bored out of my f’n mind. I’m leaving early today because of the rehearsal dinner and I might even try to get a final tan in because I’m a little concerned about tanning the day of the wedding. I’m getting my eyebrows waxed that morning and I’m already afraid I’ll have freaky red rings around my eyes so to accentuate them with fake sun is probably not a great idea. I really need a sugar daddy cause this working shit is getting old. REAL old. I’m probably just having a reaction to this beautiful summer weather we’ve been having. Add on to that the multitude of things I could be doing at the house and my brain is sort of fried. Perhaps once I get through this weekend I’ll be alright. Although I do have the American Idol concert to go to on Tuesday night and while I don’t have the McPheever, I’ll be a little peeved if she can’t suck it up and perform. You’re not a star yet, honey so don’t pull this shit. In all honesty, I could care less as long as Chris Daughtry wears leather pants and sings me some Live. My bald man fetish will live on through him.

Not much has gone on today so I apologize. Let’s see what I can pull out of my ass: Kathy Griffin is saying that her husband Matt has basically laundered $72,000 from her. Matt - you married Kathy Griffin… you’re gonna get skewered on the stand up circuit so I hope you have a really thick skin. God I can’t wait to hear what she has to say in two and a half months when she comes to town. Have I mentioned I’m going to see Kathy Griffin? Yeah, I thought I might have.

I have two new favorite web sites: www.gofugyourself.com and www.realityblurred.com. I have been amused by them all week. I actually found this list of 100 best entertainment web sites in Entertainment Weekly and I just remembered these two off the top of my head. I need to go back and read them all cause I can only imagine the distractions I could come up with. If you like fashion or reality TV, be sure to check them out.

Pirates of the Caribbean 2 opens today. I didn’t see the first one yet so I will not be seeing it this weekend or any other weekend because some of us girls from work are going to go on July 19th. Plus, I need to see the first one before I see the second one. I’m anal like that. I’ve never been a big Johnny Depp fan and since I’m scared of anything Willy Wonka, he had to suffer. I don’t know, I wasn’t even a “21 Jump Street” Johnny Depp fan but everyone has raved about how great these movies are so as a self proclaimed movie buff, I’m going to give him a shot. Just not this weekend. I have a feeling he’ll survive without my paltry $7.00 (God it’s good to live in a small town when it comes to movie ticket prices).

Perhaps I’ll have more later but if not, have a great weekend cause I have a feeling I’ll be spending most of mine in a pretty dress and beer induced coma.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No more Matos....that numbs the pain of a 4 game (and counting) losing streak.