Wednesday, July 26, 2006

More reasons to watch TV



I never got into the show Lost, mainly because I wasn’t home enough to watch it on a constant basis. By the time I got my Tivo, I had already missed the majority of the show and felt I couldn’t commit to it. However, the addition of Rodrigo Santoro could change my mind. For those of you who don’t know who this handsome Brazilian is:

1) See picture at left

2) He romanced Laura Linney in Love Actually and tried to kill people in Charlie’s Angels: Full Throttle

3) Have you looked at the picture?

Anyway, he’s a beautiful hunk of man (with an accent to boot) and if he’s gonna be on the Lost island, I want to be there too. If there is a God, he will be shirtless. I mean, they’re on a desert island. It’s GOT to be hot!

So, Lance Bass is gay. Is anyone shocked? There have been countless pictures of him with Reichen from the Amazing Race (Reichen - you can do better) and he hangs out at Kathy Griffin’s house. I mean, if you’re a guy hanging out at Kathy’s you might as well wrap yourself up in a rainbow flag and parade down the streets of P-Town. But hey, best of luck to you Lance, and congratulations for finally realizing that coming out isn’t going to ruin the careers of youself and any of the N’Sync boys. Most of them have done a good job of it themselves (What was the name of Chris Kirkpatrick’s clothing line? Fu Manchu or something?)You’ll have a show on Bravo before you know it and I’ll probably watch it! I can feel the glares and I’m ashamed already.

Remember my Work Out rant from yesterday? I still hate Brian. I caught a little bit of the episode when I got back from the movies last night and he’s just this petty little child! Apparently he told Rebecca (Amazing Race girl) that Jesse (new gay trainer) called her a slut (which she probably is) and then HE confronted him about it because he said he would "take care of it." So why tell her in the first place? DRAMA... After Jesse and Rebecca had settled things, he still couldn’t help but be a douchebag. He doesn’t need a southern accent to sound stupid, he’s doing it all on his own. I can’t wait till he gets fired cause I’ll be shocked if it doesn’t happen. I’m not talking gay Lance Bass shocked, more like ousting of Chris Daughtry shocked.

I went to see You, Me and Dupree last night. Eh… it was ok. I really like Kate Hudson and she was pretty good in it, but I’m just not a huge Owen Wilson fan. However, as much as he played a complete fuck-up, I really started to feel for him near the end of the movie, so I guess he’s good at what he does. I think Matt Dillon looks better now than he did in the 80’s and 90’s and Michael Douglas is just… well… old! I never thought I’d say that. It’s like he all of a sudden turned 80. Him and Tom Skerrit. They were like, my hot old men and now they just look rugged, but not in the good way. They kind of look like they got rode hard and put away wet.

Ok, my last rant of the morning. Do you ever feel like a lazy son of a bitch for taking the elevator? Not so much at work, but in the parking garage. I always park on the 4th floor because it’s easy to find a space and I always take the elevator cause I wear cute shoes that aren’t very comfortable. So, people walk by me to the stairs as I’m waiting, and I can feel them looking at me and I feel like they’re thinking “she could stand to take the stairs” or something else disparaging because I’ve done the same thing (which is wrong and I understand that). What I really want to do is say to them (the men especially) is “walk a day in my shoes and see if you want to take the stairs!” If I’m wearing comfortable shoes, I will attempt the stairs. However, since I haven’t been to the gym in three months the stairs are not my friend so I’m taking the easy way out. Isn’t that what America is all about!?

There may be more later. After all, tonight is Project Runway AND So You Think You Can Dance! And to think, I actually considered leaving the house tonight. What the hell was I thinking? Happy Birthday Cousin!!!

No comments: