Sunday, July 09, 2006

Now THAT was a wedding!

Wow! What a great time we had yesterday. Igot my hair and makeup done, had a manicure and a pedicure (I don't think I'm going to wait for another wedding to get my next one - nothing beats being pampered) and then was rip roaring to go! Everyone looked amazing and the reception was a blast. There was karaoke and lots of dancing. My legs still feel like Jell-O, but in a good way. I think we made some new friends with Lynn's fabulous bridesmaids and I admit, I was a bit of a camera slut. I think I got a picture with the husband of every bridesmaid, but it was all in good fun and that is exactly what we had. I met my non-veggie eating soulmate, Ryan, but unfortunatley he's married to the Matron of Honor. Just my luck! ha ha.. Lynn looked beautiful and I'd like to personally thank her for the flip flops she got for the bridesmaids. The best thing she could have done and we all appreciated it! The wedding has kind of consumed the weekend but in a good way! If you didn't have a good time at that wedding it was because you didn't want to!

Got up around 10:30 and actually made it to the brunch this morning which was nice and unexpected. Nothing cures a hangover like a big honking pile of greasy breakfast food! Had to play ball this afternoon and it could NOT have been hotter. I had to catch and I think I sweated out every single bad toxin that was in my body. I'll tell ya - my reflexes were pretty off today so I think I'm glad all I did was catch. Even gatorade wasn't helping me so after the game I decided to try a little hair of the dog. I was really jonesing for a spicy chicken sandwich from Wendy's but I worked with what I had - Ronny's cheeseburgers and along with the beer, they really hit the spot. I can't believe I could actually drink beer today but I think it was just because the beer was so cold and it was so damn hot outside. I just got hom ea little while ago and I'm extremely exhausted. I plan to spend the rest of my night putting the bazillion pictures I took yesterday onto Shutterfly but I hate to disappoint so I figured I'd try to post a little something for my legions of fans.

O's pulled it out today against Cleveland 5-4. If you can believe it, Javy Lopez went 3 for 4. Maybe we'll go on a tear after the All Star Break. Hey, a girl can dream! Time for me to get my shit together for tomorrow because there's another ball game to be had. Hope everyone had a great weekend.

1 comment:

Rob said...

Thanks for posting a picture... you look great! Sounds like you had a blast, which is what matters...

And the O's won two of three... woohoo!

Go Miggy tonight indeed!