Friday, July 14, 2006

Live Free or Die



In honor of my jaunt to New Hampshire tomorrow, I figured I'd post this picture of me, Amy and Eryn before Brandi's wedding last month. Now all we have to do is make it to Boston to visit Amy and it'll be one hell of a trifecta! I'm looking forward to getting the hell out of town and relaxing with those guys. It's gonna be a great time and I will be armed with my camera and beer. I can only imagine the entertainment. On my way home on Sunday I need to stop by my co-worker/friend Lacey's 21st birthday party. Oh, those were the days for sure! It's only slightly depressing that she turns 21 the month before I turn 30 but let's not dwell on such inane things. Happy Birthday to Lacey and I only hope she remembers half of what she does this weekend.

So, a few days ago I posted about the little old man and his dog and ever since then, nada. I have not seen this guy once and I'm used to seeing him every day so I have to admit, I'm a little nervous. Also, I spent two hours trying to find a pair of black flip flops to no avail. I mean, seriously. Black flip flops! It's freaking July, how hard can that be? I'm one of those people who hates it when people wear a black t-shirt and brown shoes so I really need to find a pair ASAP. Guess I'll be stopping at the outlets on my way there as one of my 14 errands that I need to run before I go!

I'm afraid that these last few posts have been a tad well... boring but hey, I can't be on all the time! Well, I could be, but I choose not to. Seriously though, it's been an incredibly long and boring week andI'm insanely happy that it's the weekend, even if right now it consists of me watching "Bridget Jones's Diary" on Bravo until I fall asleep. Have a great weekend!

No comments: