Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Who'dve thunk?

Fabric softener and water takes wallpaper off the wall better than water alone (God that sounded like some cheesy ass 80’s commercial, didn’t it?) But it seriously does work. I actually got almost a whole wall done in an hour and a half as opposed to the quarter of a wall I got done last week. Yep, moving right along – half a wall a week. I’m in the process of picking colors and hopefully we’ll move right along cause I can not WAIT to get into that house.

So, today has been pretty exciting because I just found out that Kathy Griffin is coming to the Palace Theater in September. Course, it seems I’m one of the only people that like her so I’m having a little trouble getting someone to go with me but I’ll worry about that later. Anyway, I’m watching her show right now and Michael McDonald from MadTV is on and let me tell you, those kids in the Army sure do love “STUART.”I honestly don’t think they knew who he was until he started to do Stuart, but I’ll bet that has its perks. I mean, that slight bit of anonymity and all the money. Then again, he is on the D-List Tour of Iraq so maybe he’s not making THAT much money. Oh yeah.. two of my most favoritest (yes, I know it’s not a word) bands released CD’s today. NO, not Huey Lewis (although just you wait until I tell you all about that concert) but Counting Crows and Guster. I don’t know if anyone has bought cd’s off of ITunes yet, but I’m considering doing it because it’s only $10 and lord knows how much I would spend on the actual CD. Then again, I’m a big loser when it comes to shit like that cause if it’s a band I really like I feel like I need to have the actual CD. And yes, I WILL put it in alphabetical order in my CD holder cause I’m that anal. Deal with it.

Yep, it’s 10:00 at night and here I am, drinking Coke Zero and eating a 100 calorie pack of Cheese Balls. Nothing makes a bad day brighter than a handful of cheese balls. Just try to prove me wrong.

Gotta go – it’s almost time for my new favorite show “Rescue Me.” Yes, I missed the first two seasons, but that’s what DVD’s are for. Kind of like how I’m going to catch up on Nip/Tuck which I also got addicted to last year. Damn you FX for sucking me in. DAMN YOU!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE me some filthy Nip/Tuck. It is taking FOREVER for them to make with the Season 4!!! Oy vey!

Anonymous said...

I'm the same way about alphabitizing the CD's and DVD's, but that's as far as my OCD goes. I got my tickets to the O's and Braves yesterday (July 1st!) and I'll be sporting the Roberts jersey.

Anonymous said...

OMG- and I thought I was the only anal one in the world who alphabetized their CD's...good to know I am not alone! (SD)

Rob said...

I alphabatize my CDs and DVDs too.