Thursday, June 01, 2006

I figured it out


Who doesn't love Snoopy?
Originally uploaded by kara815.
As you can see, I learned how to post a picture. Not quite where I wanted it, but hey..it got the job done! I feel so technologically efficient it's downright silly.

I'm watching the marathon of The Office and I really have to say that I think John Krasinski might be one of the funniest men on television. Yes, Steve Carell is funny, but Krasinski is so much more understated. Granted, he's not bald, but it's not really fair to think he'd have EVERYTHING. And, he's Polish. Need I say more?

Speaking of men I love, I just had a conversation with an ex who will remain nameless but he knows who he is, who proceeded to tell me that Vince Vaughn was HUGE. I think his exact words were "Fatty Fatty 2 x 4." I tried to reiterate to him that i just saw Vince (cause we're tight like that) on the Best Damn Sports Show Period last night and the man is so far from puffy it's sick! Plus, if you look at any promotional shots for The Break Up you can tell he's looking as close to his Swingers days as he can, considering how many years have passed. Don't mess with my man. I will win, and I will win big.

My shirt came in so now I can go to Baltimore and not feel like a bad fan, so that's a relief. I'm packed - my toenails are painted orange and tomorrow is payday. What more can a girl ask for? Ok, I could ask for the O's to be winning right now, but I 'd rather they kick the Yankees ass and make Randy Johnson feel as bad as he looks.... If that is even possible cause I don't think I've ever seen an uglier man in my life. Unfortunately, tomorrow is my friend Melissa's last day at work so hopefully the day will go by quickly (for her of course, not for me). I only have one thing to say to her and that is "your mom goes to college." She gets it and is laughing her ass off as we speak.. This I promise you.

BTW - KFC mashed potato bowls? HIGHLY RECOMMEND. It's like a bowl full of heaven..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must concur with the Delegate from NY, in regards to Mr. Vaughn's appearance...very far from portly, rotund, or otherwise "chubby". In all honesty, I wouldn't kick the man outta bed for eating crackers.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the photo! Can't root for the Orioles against the Yankees, though, or I'd be banished to the couch until the end of baseball season... (Although I do agree that Randy Johnson is ugly. Really ugly. And getting old, isn't he? He had to be taken out of the Detroit game after the 6th inning because he was "woozy." Isn't that a term usually applied to 70-year-old ladies?)