Friday, June 23, 2006

I am a technological moron


This, and this reason alone is why I date dorks. I'm sorry "smart men."

I was very proud of myself because I was able to download Counting Crows and Guster's new CD's off of ITunes and put them on my Ipod. Big step in the right direction for me. Then, I even managed to download some songs and make a new cd on my sister's computer today, a skill that has somehow always evaded me. I was feeling pretty good so I decided to try to make CD's for my car of my new downloaded (and paid for) songs. Well, when I went to make these two great CD's I realized that I can't find the god damn songs on my computer. Oh, they're there because they're in my library on ITunes and there are even folders that have the album names on them, but I'll be damned if I can find the songs on the actual computer. So, there will only be one new CD in the car tomorrow for the long drive to the wedding, as opposed to the three I was hoping for. I need a boyfriend!

I love Lewis Black. He has got to be the funniest guy ever (next to Mitch Hedberg, but since he's dead, Lewis wins out). Yes, his act can be ruined by watching it on Comedy Central cause I love listening to him swear, but I'll live. I really do miss my XM radio in my car for that reason. Oh no, it's not that I didn't renew my subscription, I just really need to get a new mount and set it up in my car (please see the title of this blog and you will understand). I was sent a few links for some good mounts today so hopefully I'll be getting one of those really soon. What I was trying to say is, when I get sick of the same music all the time (even though that shouldn't happen with the vast selection XM has to offer) I always turn on the X-rated comedy channel cause it is funny as hell and I usually need a laugh or five on my way home from work.

O's beat the Nationals tonight.. Ya know, that HUGE cross town rivalry. Another Friday night and I'm proud of my boys. Oh, don't get me wrong, we suck big time. But, everyone has their moments and a strong outing from Rodrigo Lopez (or any of our pitchers, starting or otherwise, for that matter) is reason enough to celebrate. Yet another entertaining Friday night. I think it's becoming second nature for me to paint my toenails on Fridays because my Saturdays have been so jam packed. I had every intention of finishing that wall tonight, but I got sidetracked by my technological inefficiency. Yes, let's rub that in. I couldn't find an irritating computer picture so I threw one of Murphy on here instead. He probably doesn't care that I don't know my ass from my elbow as long as I give him part of my dinner. Have a great weekend - updates and pictures to come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're the techno whiz. I need to find a new mount for mine too. The one I have is a cheap one from Wal-mart that sucks and my radio always slides out. and yes, Lewis Black rocks.
"If it wasn't for my horse, I wouldn't have spent that year in college."