Friday, June 16, 2006

Let's Go O's

Good god it felt good to beat the Mets! I know they’re one of the best teams in baseball so it really must suck to get beat by one of the worst. Brandon Fahey really stepped it up and even the bottome of the order wasn't as atrocious as usual. Kudos! At least it won’t be a sweep no matter what happens!

Note to Men: If you are married, engaged, in a relationship or living with your baby momma, you might want to NOT exchange phone numbers with someone who is single and thinks you are too. J Shady dealings, man.

Because I’m saving myself for the bachelorette party tomorrow night I sat home and tried to learn how to play poker on partypoker.net. I’m not sure how well it worked. I played for 2 hours and lost about 500 fake dollars. It might have been better if I’d paid attention to the poker game and not the Oriole game. Then again, the O’s game was way more fulfilling!

Today was a boring day and now you’ve all suffered. I apologize. Hopefully more interesting posts in the future.

No comments: