Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Popcorn for dinner

So, today I bought a car. But let me tell you what led up to me buying the car first.

So, I go to the dealership at 8 am with my Dad and we meet my Mom’s cousin’s husband who works at the dealership. All is well, I’m plodding along. It’s raining, so there I am, umbrella in hand, heels and skirt on until I’m on the ground. I took a major header right in front of pretty much everyone at the dealership (luckily it was early so there weren’t too many witnesses, but still). I have weak ankles as it is so I wasn’t quite sure if I was going to be able to put my shoe back on and walk to the car I was looking at, which was an adorable Black Toyota Corolla. I was finally able to compose myself regardless of the nasty holes in my pantyhose and the blood pouring out of my leg and test drive the car. Loved it and come Saturday, it will be mine. Oh yes, it will be mine.

In reference to the title of this post, my sister and I went to see X-Men 3 tonight. It was VERY good. Special effects were amazing and the story wasn’t so bad either. If you haven’t seen it yet, pay special attention to the beginning and then wait until after the credits. I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised.

Switching between Celebrity Poker Showdown and The Hills. My friends had me play poker with them a couple Fridays ago and I’m so hooked. I’d be way more hooked if they didn’t force me to play for money, but such is life. I mean, I’m learning! Is it really fair (or conducive to my learning) to force me out so early and break me all at once? I’d certainly bet differently if there were no money involved, but I guess that’s the point. So yeah, again I’m sucked into The Hills. I don’t really know why. I guess because it’s the season where there’s nothing on and I’m taking what I can get. That’s my excuse for watching The Hills so stop bugging me. If only I could have my Wednesday night of Dog the Bounty Hunter, Inked and Project Runway back. I miss my Wednesdays. Bring it back Heidi Klum!!! Help a sister out.

Long day of training class tomorrow so I’d better get a move on and pray to god I don’t have acid reflux from the massive amounts of popcorn I’ve digested in the last three hours. Is it Friday yet?

No comments: