Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I'm sleepy

and I have to work early (and probably late) tomorrow. Have I mentioned I can't wait until this week is over? Well, I can't. I have my first real closing tomorrow and another one on Thursday. I'm thinking Friday is going to be a very good day. No closings AND it's payday. Thank god!!

We lost our ball game tonight and almost lost my cousin. She got railed pretty hard, but she's a tropper and she'll be fine (eventually). It's so funny to play ball in this league because everyone hates us. I mean, it's not our fault we're good. We were missing so many people tonight and still gave them a run for their money. What cracks me up is the amount of people that showed up to this game just to see if we would get beat. I guess if you have nothing better to do with your life than go to some cheesy ass co-ed softball game and root against us, so be it. Guess you had a good night! ha ha..

So, I got home late and I missed the beginning of Rescue Me, and I'll probably miss the end too cause I'm heading off to la la land in a matter of seconds, but thank god FX repeats the shows about a million times a week. I have one gripe about FX though.. I just saw a commercial for Nip/Tuck, yet the show starts in September. I mean, give me a break! I see the commercial, get all excited, then realize I have to wait another two months before I can watch. That is irritating. Like I said earlier, they started showing commercials for It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia in freaking March (or at least it seemed like they did). I WAS looking forward to watching but now I'm so sick of the damn commercials that it's almost lost it's luster.

Ok.. I hate Peter Gammons and always have, but I hope the surgery for his brain aneurysm goes well. I'll say nothing more on this subject for fear of geting accused of being an insensitive bitch.

All this working is making me a very boring girl, so much so that I can't even talk about pop culture and my favorite television shows because I haven't had time to watch or read anything about them. This career shit's for the birds.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I tried watching "It's always Sunny in Philly" last week and I couldn't because I didn't like any of the characters. Some guy died in their bar and two of the guys were trying to get with his granddaughter. I only watched half of it and forunately one of the million Law & Order spin-offs were on (Criminal Intent...which is not as good as SVU, but better than the regular.)