Friday, June 09, 2006

Distraction

I was so blown away by Photo Day that I really haven't been able to think of anything else regarding the Orioles these last few days. But I have some thoughts:

I love me some Brian Roberts but I'm not sure if I love or hate him coming up to bat to the melodic strains of Biggie's "Hypnotize."

The O's salvaged a split with Toronto and we're in Minnesota tonight I believe. Maybe having Dempsey at first base will light some sort of fire under their ass (not that Corey Patterson needs it).

Tonight it's the award winning Lopez-Lopez combination. I saw this battery on Sunday and it was well worth it. I hope Rodrigo continues to pitch like a champ and that Javy does... well.. whatever it is he's doing to keep Rodrigo going. His playing of late has helped me begin to think of Javy as something more than just a "hot ass." I said "starting" - don't get your hopes up quite yet.

No comments: