Sunday, June 11, 2006

Which way to Betty Ford?


I was very much looking forward to this weekend and for good reason. What a great time we had! Friday night was a regular night out – Melino’s and St. Charles and I admit, I cut it short knowing what Saturday was going to bring. I did get the car on Saturday. I promise to take pictures but at this point I’m just surprised that I don’t have to slam on the brakes to stop the car anymore! So, Saturday night was the 30th birthday party and we had an awesome time. It was so good to see everyone together again and I got some great pictures that I (hopefully) sent out to all the right people. We went through a shit load of beer and somehow all managed to make it out to the bars after the party. I’m shocked. On a lighter note - my game was TIGHT saturday night. Perhaps there'll be more on that later. Even more shocking is that the majority of us made it to breakfast this morning, which was a well deserved and badly needed dose of grease! We sent Chris on his way but he knows we miss him and we hope he comes back soon – for Nytropalooza, maybe?

Today was pretty uneventful. I mean, I was just happy I crawled out from under my hangover long enough to go to breakfast. But, I needed a day where I did little to nothing because I know tomorrow is going to be a day from hell at work and with a ball game after that I might just collapse into bed when I get home Monday night. I need a weekend to get over my weekend. I’m gonna have to cut this short though, because well, I’m exhausted and I need to force myself to stay awake for the season premiere of Entourage tonight. High priority!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had such a fun time for my 2nd gay-non-ex-husband's b-day. And Congrats on the car... I LOVE new cars! Hope your "closing" goes well today - you can do it!!
Oh, and what did you think of transamerica? I loved it.