Monday, June 26, 2006

The scraping might be over

Tre and I finished the spare room and I don't think we're going to bother with the bathroom so I might not have to scrape any more wallpaper which makes me a very happy girl.

I couldn't get a good picture of the lamp (I've realized that I only need one which again, makes me a very happy girl) so you all are just going to have to come to the house and see the most wonderful lamp in the world in person. It's pink. Nuff said.

I have a new favorite song: Leave the Pieces by The Wreckers. Now, I've never been much of a Michelle Branch fan but I absolutely LOVE this song and I think it's pretty relatable. I literally heard it once and had to download it.

Real World/Road Rules Challenge night again. Someone please kick Wes off. I've had YEARS of MTV reality shows and he is probably the one person I hate the most. He's just a douchebag and all these people need to grow up and get real jobs. Your fifteen minutes of fame was up HOURS ago!!

Today was a pretty boring day and apparently my blog readers are going to have to suffer. In entertainment news, my favorite Backstreet Boy (let's never mention that I said that again) has left the band to "pursue other interests." To quote my friend Sandra "he's the rat faced one." What can I say? I always feel bad for the "not as attractive as the lead singer" members of boy bands. Maybe he will follow the lead of another Backstreet Boy and go into the lucrative world of Christian Pop.

Again, apologies for the boring day but I can't be "on" all the time. Oh yeah.. and thanks to a certain someone with more technological experience in his little finger than I have in my whole body because thanks to him I was able to make those CD's I bitched about Friday night. He shall remain nameless, but he knows who he is. Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Rob said...

Just discovered your blog via your comment on Oriole Central. Very much enjoy it! Check out mine (randomrealitythoughts.blogspot.com).

BTW, you get extra points for not only being an O's fan but being in upstate New York as I'm a 'Cuse grad!

:-)