Friday, December 05, 2008

Yesterday I got a message from a friend of mine, basically berating me (in a good natured way) for sending him a Christmas card that said Happy Holidays. To be honest, that doesn’t bother me. I didn't get the cards to be PC and accomodate all my friends. I don't even think any of my friends celebrate anything BUT Christmas. It was the only one out of the four boxes I bought that didn’t have a reference to Christmas and I bought the box because I thought it was pretty. Sue me.

To be honest, I could care less what you wish me. I celebrate Christmas and that's what important to me. It’s the holiday season, what’s the difference!? I know someone who won’t shop at Home Depot because they don’t say Merry Christmas. I mean.. come on! As far as that’s concerned, it IS a business and you’re supposed to cater to everyone. As for me… just be happy I spent $.42 and then some sending you a card. It means I’m thinking of you and just didn’t want to write “Merry Christmas and Happy New Year” in your card because after signing 60 or more, my hand gets tired!!!

Guess we'll see which whiner gets a card next year... ;)

No comments: