Friday, December 19, 2008

How could I forget? The O's finally got a shortstop. I know.. a real one too! Granted, I've never heard of him, but he seems better than all the two bit jackasses that played it.. well.. last year. He's even in his 20's, can you believe it? Things are still sketchy in the Mark Teixeira meetings, as some mystery team has placed one hell of a bid for him. As an O's fan, you can guess I would speculate it was NOT the O's, however their name is still in the running as the Red Sox seemed to have walked away from the table. The O's are still in.. but so are a lot of other teams who don't have a jackass douchebag owner. But that's just my opinion.

No one went home on Top Chef in the spirit of the season and partly because all the cheftestants banded together when Hoseah and Radhika's proteins were ruined thanks to someone not closing the refrigerator. I would think the ability to close a fridge would be a prerequisite for getting on Top Chef! Anyway, I'm kind of glad because there was a strong possibility Jamie could have gone home and I think she's funny and I want her to win something. She really IS always the bridesmaid for like.. the millionth week in a row.

No comments: