Thursday, December 11, 2008

Nytropalooza notched an unexpected win last night, beating Sunshine (the first place team) 3-0. Granted, they didn't have one of their star players and their leading striker was apparently hurt and in the goal, but one person does not a team make! We played really well and scored three GORGEOUS goals en route to our win. Shannon got leveled and called a douche bag, but I was just happy that this week it wasn't me that got the shit kicked out of me! Early game next week in case anyone wants to spectate!

Today's weather sucked, but at least I made it to and from work in one piece. I'll be honest, the roads weren't as bad as I though they'd be. I think they'll be way worse tomorrow, which is why I'm pretty sure I won't be making it to work tomorrow.

I was just about right when it comes to the housewife who's leaving The Real Housewives of Orange County: Lauri has decided to spend more time with her family, which considering her son's circumstances, is probably a good thing! I haven't had a chance to watch this week's episode yet, but I should probably apologize to C. Howe for spoiling the fact that Gretchen's man died. I honestly didn't know anyone but me actually cared!

Macaulay Culkin's sister has died after being hit by a car in LA. It is NOT a good week for celebrity offspring!

The O's traded away Razor Ramon, but at least for once there's someone waiting in the wings to take his place. It may not be over yet, but rumors are that the Red Sox are gonna fight hard for Mark Teixeira. I have a feeling SOMEONE WHO SHALL REMAIN NAMELESS (for those not into baseball, I'm talking about Peter Angelos) won't let the O's compete for him. I'm just saying..
This really sucks. I had a LONG list of things to blog about but I was so excited and eager to leave work that I left it there. When I go back in (hopefully on Monday) it's not going to make any sense.

No one I know is having a holiday party this year, but if they were, I would attempt to make these. They could be my NEW specialty!!!

Someone is now going to have even more Daddy issues... and I can't wait to watch it unfold!

I am a little ashamed to admit this, but since I know some of you will be with me (and when I say "some of you" I mean Tara), I feel ok with posting it. Now that I've heard of it, I'm kind of excited about Confessions of a Teen Idol. Not so much about I Love Money 2, but that probably won't stop me from watching that trainwreck unfold.

This one was kind of surprising, and I like the way they TRIED to be subtle about it. 14 months?! Damn shame I say.

I'll take whatever Dawson's Creek reunion I can get, even if it's just good old Grams.

Ok.. I think I did alright considering my lack of a list. I know I still have the Golden Globe nominations and I'll try to devote a post to those tomorrow or this weekend, once they sink in. All I have to say is that my man, the Piv, is once again nominated. Just one more reason to watch the red carpet AND post a picture of him in formal wear. Not necessarily good formal wear, but formal wear just the same.

Enjoy your night and drive carefully!!!

No comments: