Saturday, December 06, 2008

I've been meaning to post a picture since I made the "announcement" last week, but this is my friend Toine's newborn daughter, Taylor Gracie. Being a woman, I know enough not to post a picture of the baby and parents, as Toine looks like it's any normal day and poor Kelly just had a baby. It's just not fair to anyone involved ;). She is a cutie though, isn't she?

I've also been meaning to post pictures from our girl's night out. Granted, I wasn't there for the majority of them, as I was too busy being passed out, but here are a few of the pictures I was still awake for:

Shannon played hairdresser with her cute pink flat iron.. It'd be a GREAT Christmas gift Shan!

See? I may not have felt good, but I sure did look FABULOUS!

This must have been early..

Today is Hudson's annual Winter Walk and Fish is hosting the party of the year (after Nytropalooza of course). My camera is charged and this will be my first foray into drinking again since that night. I had two beers at bowling last night and to be honest, they didn't even taste that good. It's amazing what one bad night can do to you!

I've been pretty productive today. I walked a few miles on the treadmill and first thing I did was head to my nemesis, Jiffy Lube. Luckily, no one else was there and they guy that took care of my car was really nice and didn't try to sell me on anything! As I'm checking out he tells me that there's an air filter listed on my receipt, however there is no charge for it. Apparently, the manager from the last time I was there had a habit of forgetting to put air filters in the cars, one of which was mine. So yeah, I've been driving around without an air filter for the last three and a half months. I don't know anything about cars, but I'm pretty sure that can't be a good thing! I should have known though. If I remember correctly that manager was bald and pretty cute. There had to be something wrong with him (besides the fact that he worked at Jiffy Lube, who has a habit of screwing me in the bad way).

Enjoy your weekend and I hope to post more pics soon!

No comments: