Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Here's your interesting "winter" tidbit for the day.

Remember kids, there are two sides to every story! As much as I feel bad for her (and am thoroughly ashamed to admit it), I'm even more ashamed I kinda feel bad for him too! What is this world coming to?

For real.. don't you want to know where Miss Cleo is today? Sadly.. I kinda do...

Ok.. I'm no Scrooge, but I'm not a huge Christmas fanatic. I don't listen to Christmas music, and the only thing I insist on watching every year is Emmett Otter's Jugband Christmas (if you haven't seen it, you don't know what you're missing). However, this might be the ONE Christmas song I sing along to, and it's nice to see I'm so not the only one! Granted, I can't say I've heard any of the cover versions they post on the site, but I might have to check them out! I wonder if Huey or Counting Crows have done one? Now THAT would be awesome :)

I am not yet caught up on True Blood, as Sue and I haven't been able to get our schedules together so I can finish out the season, however it looks like I will have a good shot of seeing it before it comes out on DVD. However, if you don't like nude scenes, you might want to find another show to watch cause True Blood seems to be the Queen!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was actually wondering that about polar bears when I read the article (catching up on blog reading...)