Wednesday, December 03, 2008

This should be a no-brainer. If you're wearing anything black - wear black shoes! Don't wear a gray sweater, black pants and brown shoes. It doesn't work. Also, even if you're wearing brown pants and a black shirt.. wear black shoes, cause you're never gonna get the brown in your pants to match the brown of your shoes.

Every day when I turn into my complex at work, there's this moron that puts her left blinker on to turn right. Granted, she's taking an immediate left after that right, but there is no possible way to take a left when her blinker is on and it irks me.

I can't believe Hootie and the Blowfish didn't make this list.

I had a productive lunch hour: I made my New Year's Eve reservations. I haven't had very good new year's and this year I'm gonna try to turn it around.. even though I'd probably rather be home in my jammies, eating Wendy's and watching a Rock of Love Girls: Charm School marathon. I also ordered some of my dad's Christmas present, so I'm practically done, which is a good thing. A mall is NOT where I want to be this holiday season!

No comments: