Monday, December 08, 2008

I really have never liked Rachel Zoe, but her show on Bravo was like crack and I'm so excited it was renewed for another season. I also LOVED Tabatha's Salon Takeover and Bravo did not disappoint me.

I check this site every day, so imagine my surprise to find the reader of the day was from ATHENS, NY! Crazy, right?

I realled liked her in The Devil Wears Prada, so I might be ok with her dating my favorite Polack, John Krasinski, much like her ex seems to be.

We all know I love The Hills, and I have to say I've always felt the same way.... about Lo AND satin pants..

I've been on the treadmill three days in a row. Yay me. It was a slow day and I've got some things going on that I'm not quite ready to tackle on the blog, so you'll just have to bear with me! Hope you got through your Monday and that the rest of the week goes by just as quickly!

No comments: