Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Rumors around town are that T.R. Knight is leaving Grey's Anatomy because he's "unhappy with his storyline." Um.. at least he HAS a storyline. I mean, Izzie's sleeping with a dead guy for god's sake!!!

So, apparently Oprah's pushing 200 and she's ashamed. Well ya know what? She should be. I'm sick of hearing about her thyroid. If I had Oprah money I don't think there'd be any reason for me to be more than a size 8! I mean, you could have your own private chef, trainer and plastic surgeon for the money that woman has. Even if she really does have a thyroid condition (which they have medication for and since I am Anti-Oprah, I'm not so sure that's the case), I think she's just being lazy, but that's just my bitter opinion. I'm chubby because I don't have Oprah money.... but if I did.... I'd be the hottest housewife in Columbia County! Ok wait.. if I had that kind of money it's doubtful I'd still live here, but you get the point.

So, J and I had "the talk" about our relationship the other night, and I don't think things are going to end well. Basically, that they ARE going to end. Right now we're "thinking" about why we're together, since the other night, neither one of us could really come up with a good answer. That's not a good sign, right? Today at work, it was one of my co-worker's birthday. Anyway, to add insult to injury, her boyfriend came in to take her to lunch and subsequently proposed to her. It was sweet and all, and I'm happy for her, but do you really want someone else to be starting a new life and being sublimely happy when you're miserable and only two years away from a "geriatric" pregnancy? To answer that question, no.. you do not. However, congratulations and happy birthday go out to her anyway cause hey, I'm just that kind of person.

The Orioles are at the Winter Meetings. Will they do anything? Doubtful, but at least they ARE thinking about it.

I found one of my old friends from high school on Facebook today, and it made me very happy. I haven't talked to her in years! She reminded me of a skit we had to do in high school English, where we had to modernize Shakespearean plays. Ours was Othello. There is a great section of our senior video that has me waxing poetic about my "black man, black man, my dear moor Othello." Ok, it doesn't SOUND funny to you, cause it's kind of a had to be there thing, but if there were You Tube in those days, this certainly would have made it on there!

Sadly, Mark Ruffalo's brother has died from a gunshot wound sustained last week. There's lots of speculation as to why he was shot, but the latest is that he was the big loser in a game of Russian Roulette. I had no idea people played the odds enough to still do something like that! So NOT a game I want to play! I bet there is WAY more of this story to come to light!

Tre and I are headed out to see Twilight tonight, finally! We've been trying to go since it opened, but we could never get it together to do so, so I guess I'll have to let you know what I think at another time. It'll be way past my bedtime by the time we get home! In other Twilight news, Catherine Hardwicke will not be back for the sequel "New Moon," due to scheduling constraints.

Last night on The Hills, Whitney went to NYC and had her interview with Diane Von Furstenberg. I'd hate to ruin it for anyone but she gets the job, which will begin her new spinoff show "The City" which debuts December 29th. I don't want to want to watch it, but I do.

Tonight on The Real Housewives of Orange County, one of the housewives will leave the show, as I've previously mentioned. I'm thinking it might be Gretchen. Through reading her blog on Bravotv.com, I've come to find out that her fiance Jeff did not survive his bout with Leukemia, and it would be logical for her to have to leave the show to take care of him. Sadly, I hope this is the case because besides Lauri, I really can't let any of the others go. I just can't! Then again, it seems the ladies aren't ALL friends.. big shocker, right?

Time for me to get out of here. Don't forget - tomorrow is hump day and since I plan to live vicariously through others, someone please hump what you've got!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

"Twilight" huh? I hope you wore your very finest Hot Topic gear!! Haaaa