Monday, December 15, 2008

OH MY GOD.. I can't wait for this train wreck to air!!!

We all know I love the new 90210, but I'm not quite sure I can hop on the Melrose Place train...

This should be interesting..

Slow day on the news front and unfortunately, I have no interesting tidbits to tell. Oh but wait..

Twilight - VERY good! I've yet to read the books, but I intend to before seeing the next flick, which is set to open in November of 2009, if I'm not mistaken. Taking over for Catherine Hardwicke will be Chris Weitz, of About a Boy fame..

It took me about three weeks, but I finally managed to watch all of Cinderella Man. Once again, I was pleasantly surprised by how good it was AND mad at myself once again for not seeing it in the theater. I am so mad I missed Russell Crowe's movie glory days.

1 comment:

Libriscrowe said...

Whoa! Russell's movie glory days are hardly over! There's been "3:10 To Yuma", "American Gangster", "Body of Lies", and upcoming "State of Play" and "Nottingham"!