Thursday, December 04, 2008

Someone is leaving my beloved Real Housewives of Orange County. It better be Lauri or Gretchen.. I like them, but I can live without them. If Jeana leaves the show, I might have to follow suit! (OK.. I’ll never be able to quit cold turkey, but I WILL be VERY upset).

Looks like the recession is hitting some of the Atlanta ladies where it hurts!

Heidi says “oh yes, there WILL be Project Runway.” Skinny bitch better be right.

Alex got sent home on Top Chef last night, for an inedible Crème Brulee. I called it from the get-go cause they spent WAY too much time on him in the episode, when I’d barely known his name just a week before. Top Chef is about as good at editing as Top Model.

No grammy nods for Taylor Swift and The Jonas Bros. are nominated for Best New Artist? I wonder if the texts are gonna start flying!? PS – I don’t consider no nods for Miley Cyrus being a snub, but Taylor Swift!? She has insane pipes AND has sold a bazillion albums already.. What is going on with the grammy nominators?! Ok.. I stopped watching the grammy's years ago so I don't really care, but I do LOVE Taylor Swift.. Can you tell!?

I got an email from my dear friend Toine after my black/brown post yesterday:

Your blog was good. I am really big on staying away from black/brown myself and people who aren't aware of it stick out like a sore thumb! So.....black cashmere sweater, light tan pants, black shoes. Question....light tan socks to match the pants? Or black socks to go with the shoes?

He’s so metrosexual and I adore how he knew not to wear the tan socks, but asked anyway. Don’t you love how he threw in the fact that he was wearing cashmere? Must be nice to work for the Braves.. I hope I’m not embarrassing you Toine.. it’s when I DON’T talk about you that you should be worried!

You have to love good guest stars. I mean, this sure beats Izzie screwing a dead guy (albeit a hot, sweet dead guy).

More on last night's soccer game to come.

No comments: