Saturday, December 27, 2008

Hope everyone had a great Christmas! Mine was pretty darn good, as usual. I got the adorable snow boots I wanted, which means there'll probably be no more snow this season, cause that's the luck I have. I also got ear muffs and a fleece, so apparently someone thinks I'm going to snow blow... fat chance. Tre and I got Wii Music, which entertained everyone on Christmas Day! Some of the pictures we have are hysterical. Everyone is concentrating so hard on this stupid game! It's pretty funny..

So.. tomorrow night my sister, our friend Tara and I are going to see the Wu-Tang Clan in concert. Besides worrying about getting knifed, I really don't know what to wear. I have a feeling my new Liz Claiborne sweater set wouldn't be the right choice.

Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen got engaged. At least she won't have to change her initials.

Nick Markakis is skipping the World Baseball Classic this year because apparently, HE'S GOING TO BE A FATHER... Um.. what? He was supposed to be the daddy to MY out of wedlock baby!!!

I'm slacking on news and have to meet Keefer for lunch, so I better get a move on. She's not bringing the kids this time, so there's less of a chance I'll get stabbed with a fork.. hopefully! Enjoy the weekend!

No comments: