Friday, December 19, 2008

Another day, another snow storm. You'd think I live in upstate New York or something! We've heard all week that this storm was coming, so I sucked it up and got up crazy early so I could get to work by 7:00. I had a few things that HAD to get done and I wanted to leave before the snow started to fly. I ended up leaving at noon, when the snow had just started and thank goodness I did. It was brutal! It was like nothing was done to the roads. I made it home in one piece, after sliding right past my driveway. That was fun..

So those remains found in Florida really ARE Caylee Anthony, but there isn't much more information regarding her death. There is some really shady shit going on in this case, I'll tell you that!

Speaking of shady shit, I want to know why anyone in this world who has a television and/or reads the news, would marry Drew Peterson. And what kind of daddy issues do these girls have that actually DO marry him!?

Speaking of marriage, are we REALLY shocked that it's not legal yet? Seriously, what exactly is Spencer's job, besides being a douche. Cause I could see him having money if he were paid for being a douche, cause he IS a pro... but as far as real jobs go, what the hell?

Well.. this is good news, but I'm not exactly thrilled that Cloris Leachman will also be on. I've had enough of her.

There'll be new blood on True Blood next season (and hopefully I'll manage to watch the end of the first season before it starts)...

I don't watch Samantha Who? but Billy Zane has always been one of my favorite baldies, so I might have to give it a shot.

If you haven't seen it, you still can catch it on Hulu, but you can also find Dr. Horrible out on DVD this past week.

Ew. That about sums it up.

One of my men is sick... I should probably nurse him back to health, but it's not clear exactly what his issue is!

I can't wait for Damages to start. I mean, when the season ends with your boss basically trying to kill you, where do you go from there?

Some mornings when I leave the house, I feel like I look pretty good. Good hair day, my clothes fit.. you know, good stuff. Then I walk into work, where we have a reflective kind of mirrored door. I'm hoping the images get distorted cause if my thighs are really that big, I might use next year's vacation time for some plastic surgery.

Nytropalooza's next to last game of the session ended in a tie, which sucks, but considering we only had just enough people to play most of the time, we'll take it. I was pretty beat after that game, I'll tell you that! Hey, a tie isn't a loss. We then ended up at My Place for dinner after the game and I really don't know if I've ever seen seven girls eat that many wings in my life. I guess that game gave everyone one hell of an appetite! We also managed to convince one girl to play next session and two others to join us on our yearly sojourn to NYC for St. Patty's Day (I've already requested the day off).

Believe it or not, I'm only 31.6% addicted.

Went to see Four Christmases last night, which was pretty funny and basically a Swingers reunion, and there is nothing wrong with a Swingers reunion! It was short and to the point, and no matter what was said, I think Vince Vaughn and Reese Witherspoon had pretty believable chemistry! Tre and I just watched Baby Mama and it was hysterical. I honestly don't know how they managed to get through some of the scenes.

Hope I've made up for my lack of posts in the last few days. I've been a LITTLE busy! I got up pretty early this morning and my mom wants me to go Christmas shopping tomorrow, so I have to get up pretty early again, so I'm heading to bed in a few. Drive safe and enjoy your weekend!

No comments: