Friday, December 05, 2008

If you're not doing the speed limit, don't put your high beams on me after I pass your slow-moving ass. If you had driven anywhere near the speed limit, I would not have had to pass you, which therefore negates your reasoning for putting your high beams on. You're just acting like a douchebag, which kinda makes me even happier I passed you.

Know what else makes me happy? Bowling well, and I did that tonight. I shot 213-213-221. I know, I know, I could have gotten that triplicate patch I've been eyeing my whole life (sarcasm) but it didn't work out. Still, it's rare for me to have three 200 games when I bowl a 600, so I was pretty thrilled with myself. Next week is position round and we're in first place. I hope we keep it that way. I like winning money.

This afternoon we thought there was a gas leak in my office. Come to find out, it was the stench of one of the attorney's snacks. I can't remember the name of it, but it was some sort of Chinese fruit that is notorious for it's gruesome smell. Who wants to eat something that smells like natural gas?

Is it sad that I was a little forgiving this morning while watching Casey Anthony's jailhouse talks with her family on the Today Show? I know.. I have issues.

I'll end this post with good news: Kathy Griffin got her coveted Grammy nomination for her comedy album! I honestly never thought it would happen, but it did and I"m thrilled!

No comments: