Tuesday, January 01, 2008

2008

Yeah yeah yeah, Happy New Year.. Blah blah blah..

I really hate New Year's Eve. It's totally overrated and it never goes quite the way you wish. I can't recall a new year's since my grandma died (on new years eve) that I can say I had a blast! This year was no different. I went to J's for a party and I had fun, but it wasn't.. well.. anything special. The minute the day started I had this feeling that I should have just stayed home by myself, but I went anyway. Girls... always trust your intuition. That's all I'm going to say!!!

I'm pretty happy that I have the day off today though, as it's started to snow again. However, it sure does look pretty. I wish we'd had this snow last week for Christmas instead of all the rain we got prior. If only I knew how to set up the DVD player (the Wii is hooked up instead), then I could watch a movie or five. :). Hope your New Year's was great and the start to a wonderful year!

No comments: