Monday, January 07, 2008

I've never claimed to be politically savvy

so I thought I'd take someone else's point of view and run with it...

Juno might be the funniest movie ever made. I'm not kidding.. J and I laughed our asses off through the entire thing. If it and Ellen Page don't win some sort of award, I'll be shocked.

A movie not winning awards will more than likely be Live Free or Die Hard... but I liked it anyway. I've never seen any of the other Die Hards, but J insists that's just cause Bruce Willis wasn't totally bald then... he might be right ;)

I ate my face off this weekend in preparation for today: my first day on Medifast. So far, so good.. I overnuked my oatmeal, so I probably should have eaten more, but it was congealed to the bottom of my bowl and the microwave. I'm just waiting a few more minutes before I can have my mid morning "meal". We'll see how that "lean and green" meal goes. I actually bought celery and lettuce, which I plan to douse in as much salad dressing as I'm allowed. More on that tomorrow..

Also - the new American Gladiators is THE BOMB... besides the fact that the Eliminator doesn't have any penalties or gladiators and I'm pretty sure two of the female gladiators are packing some male genitalia in their spandex shorts.. Still.. SO much fun to watch!

No comments: