Thursday, January 17, 2008

Guilty Pleasure

Today is guilty pleasure day on my blog. Do you know why? Because George Michael is penning his memoirs for a considerable sum. The man is only 44... Life is good.. You know that's gonna be full of some crazy shit and I am SOOOOOO going to read it when it comes out. Sometimes I'm pretty sure there's a gay man living comfortably in my body. It sure would explain that excess flesh around the stomach and thigh area ;) .

Counting Crows has released two new songs for download on their website from their new album "Saturday Afternoons and Sunday Mornings," due out in March. Just one more thing I can't wait for! I downloaded both songs: 1492 and I Dream of Michaelangelo. 1492 hasn't grown on me yet but Michaelangelo was great from the first listen.

Last night the Wu Tang pulled off yet another victory!!! We are certainly on a roll. I think we were all looking forward to facing a team of our caliber that we totally psyched ourselves up. Anyway, we played the game of our lives.. everyone was on and we beat the Tangerine Beavers 4-0. We were only up 1-0 at the half, but we really busted out the second half. It was a great game to play and fun to watch. We looked like we'd been playing together forever! Unfortunately, we had a casualty.. Shanan broke her ankle, so we think. She said it was fine.. then she sent an email that it was broke.. then that it wasn't broke. Then I saw her brother at the gym and he said it was, so we're still not 100% sure. Either way, she'll be out for a little while and will be sorely missed, but I know she'll be there cheering us on!

Tomorrow night, Tre and I are headed down to Poughkeepsie to hang out with our friend Stephanie. Since I'm still sticking it out on Medifast (only through the weekend) I guess I'm the DD. We could stay there, but I really like sleeping in my own bed, even if I don't get into it until 5 a.m. A great band is playing at the bar we're going to and I'm looking forward to it. I feel like I haven't been out in ages! I was going to cancel cause I couldn't drink, but figured I'd still have a good time without it. Ah, growing up.... I'm sure there'll be pictures to post in the very near future.

I'm beat so this is all I can come up with for today. TGIF and be careful on your way to work.. it's supposed to be a tad messy around these parts.

No comments: