Sunday, January 27, 2008

A Saturday Night at Jackson's

We had a slight reunion at Jackson's in Old Chatham for the softball team on Saturday night. Oneof our players couldn't make it to the party in October, so we did a little night out for him. This is me and Shoes.. Me and my cousin, Chrissy
Chrissy and her boyfriend Kenny.. He's our "unofficial coach." His singing in the picture came after a whole evening of dancing to Rod Stewart and Santana.. and some tequila shots. Yep.. it was THAT kind of night!We all had a great time and can't wait to get together again. I'm sure it will be sooner rather than later.

That was about the extent of my weekend. I went to bowling on Friday night and (again) shit the bed. Didn't really do much of anything but go to Jackson's, which kind of felt nice. I finally saw "A Fish Called Wanda, which was pretty much the only thing I accomplished this weekend. It's been a pretty boring week/weekend so maybe things will look up this week. We shall see. Try not to get depressed that it's almost Monday.

No comments: