Thursday, January 24, 2008

The only one

Wu-Tang is still on top! We are tied for first place with a 4-1 win last night. However, I'm now the only person on our team (besides our goalie) that hasn't scored a goal. Granted, I play defense and am clueless when it comes to offense, but my non-scoring partner in crime scored last night so now I have to pray we play someone crappy so I've got a fighting chance.

No one is in the office today so I haven't really had any time to post the last few days. I'm sure Chris will be up my ass soon if I didn't post anything, so I figured this would be better than nothing! In Heath Ledger news - the autopsy was inconclusive so it's going to be another week or more before we find out what really happened, or at least the NYPD's version of what happened. I'm happy to see that it looks like an accidental death, but not happy that he's dead by any means!

Britney showed up for her court appearance, then changed her mind. I'm beginning to think she really is bipolar and needs LOTS of help.. and someone needs to buy her a bra.

I got home last night just prior to 11, and I had to turn something on so I wouldnt' be tempted by the end of Project Runway. What did I find? The newest addition of the Real World/Road Rules challenge - The Gauntlet. I didn't want to watch, but once I started, I couldn't take my eyes away. Don't make me DVR that shit.. I love it that Beth S. is like.. 38 and still doing this shit.. Keep it going for the old school Real Worlders.. you know, the ones that weren't all total alcoholic camera whores. That, and Coral is back and I love nothing more than watching that girl fight a war of words with people that can't even pronounce the word... like CT for example. I can see his and Diem's relationship going belly up in about 3.5 seconds if chemo didn't ruin all the brain cells in her head. Ok.. that was mean, but if you watch the show, you'll understand why I said it. She seems like such a nice girl and he seems like.. well.. a moron. Between this and the new Rock of Love, I should have plenty of trainwrecks to talk about!

Not sure what's on tonight's agenda so perhaps I'll have more later. If not, enjoy your Thursday!

No comments: