Friday, January 04, 2008

Just a matter of time...

You knew that's all it was going to take before Britney Spears completely flipped her shit (again). I linked to one story, but really all you have to do is go to TMZ.com and you'll get ALL of it.. There is so much more going on than meets the eye. Girlfriend needs a stay at the crazy house! A LONG one...

I'm exhausted today. No real good reason to be either. J and I went to dinner and then came home to watch the Bourne Ultimatum. I managed to stay awake for the ten minutes (which was more like twenty) I had missed during our first viewing, but after that, I was out like a light. We went to bed shortly after and neither of us moved until the alarm went off a little after 5. He left, I passed out again and it took all the strength I had to get out of bed when my alarm went off.... three times. I think I might be coming down with something. I'm kinda sniffly and can't seem to get enough water. That can't be a good sign.

Oh yeah.. I did end up telling J about his sister in law's myspace post to me. He wasn't that frazzled at first, but the more we talked about it, I could tell he was getting pissed off (at her, not me). He said he probably wouldn't have found out if I hadn't told him but on the off chance she grew a set and said something to him, I wanted my ass covered. I begged him not to mention it and he said he wouldn't, or at least not implicate me if a good time came for him to bring it up. I can tell you one thing: I do NOT want to be around when it does happen, cause it won't be pretty. (ok.. that's a lie.. I'd kind of like to be a witness to the event when he rips her a new one.) Still no response from her, so this might be the end of it.

I've had hair issues the last few months and today, my friend Shannon will hopefully be my savior. I used to go to her but when I took the job in Albany, it just wasn't as convenient. Well, now that I'm back around this area (and I always liked what she did to my hair) I decided to give her another shot. She's coloring and cutting my hair today, and I'm really looking forward to it. Granted, it's short so she can't change much, but she's pretty good at making it look like something I'll never be able to do myself.. Also, she's pregnant with twins, so I can't wait to see her little baby belly!!! I have bowling tonight too, but I'm not rushing. If I make it after the appointment, I make it. I'm bowling better on the Wii than in real life so maybe a week off is what I need.

Other than that, no real news. Hope you make it through your Friday without passing out at your desk (oh wait.. that's MY goal). Still, I'll try to be back later with more news if there is any worth reporting. After all - No gnews is good gnews with Garry Gnu (Great Space Coaster... anyone?? Bueller??)

1 comment:

Sandra said...

OMG..I retrospectively feel there was a colossal VOID in my childhood as I was not acquainted with The Great Space Coaster until just this afternoon! How terribly unfair! I feel cheated and very, very glum.
Of course, I couldn't resist doing some further research...have you been to www.great-space-coaster.com ??