Thursday, January 10, 2008

Ewwww

Celery too, is a no-go. It was disgusting! Stringy and crunchy all at the same time.. blech! I couldn't even get it down.. spit it right back into my napkin.. But I did enjoy my new George Foreman grill that my parents found for me at Target. So much easier and so much quicker! I'm a big fan already!!!

Last night, the Wu-Tang continued their winning streak, beating Orange Juice 4-0. We play the team we've been wanting to play for the last two sessions, the Tangerine Beavers, next week, so we really need to step up our game. I leveled some girl last night, but it wasn't intentional. I was trying to get in front of her and she moved.. Seriously.. I knocked her down like she'd just gotten pummelled by Mike Tyson. I felt real bad.. even apologized, and I don't usually do that during soccer! lol.. Let's just say, I didn't pass out during the game, so I consider it a good night!

Not much going on as of late. J and I watched Disturbia the other night, which was a pretty good flick. I felt a little dirty watching Shia Labeouf make out with some chick, but I'm sure I'll manage to get over it.

This little bit of eye candy is for the ladies.. OK.. really it's for me, but I'm sure most others will enjoy it as well.

So... rumor is that Pam Anderson has a bun in the oven and is still (again) getting divorced from Rick Soloman. Seems she asked for spousal support (like she needs it), but no child support. Maybe the baby isn't his!? Guess we'll have to wait and see..

More on my voyage to veggieland later...

No comments: