Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Soccer Day

Yep.. it's Wednesday. Rumor has it that I'm playing offense tonight and I will score that elusive goal. I'm not so sure but I'm willing to give it a shot. However, I think it'd be best to have the real offense in so they can score a few goals and give us a cushion before everyone starts feeding me the ball and waits with baited breath for me to get one in the net, at which (if the past is any indication) I will fail miserably. I'd rather knock people around in the back and keep them out of the goal. I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow.

O's news - Bedard is traded.. then he's not... What is REALLY going on and who's responsible? That, and the rumor that B-Rob is next on the chopping block is really killing me. I mean, can we start over? Oh wait.. we ARE starting over... just with um.. well.. no one. I mean, I knew we were gonna be bad this year, but I really didn't think we could be as bad as last year. I know it's only January, but I have to admit my hopes aren't really high. Will it stop me from loving them? No, of course not.. but I might put the team in a short time-out if this shit keeps going on. If anyone even mentions Markakis in trade talks I'll seriously have a coronary.. And one more thing: Why would you trade Bedard to the AL? Do you really want to phase your ex-ace? I know I wouldn't want to!!

I read the book and it's one of my favorite movies, so I can't wait for the follow up to come out in any way, shape or form.

A Hollywood Mommy is expecting yet again (so say the rumors) and NO, it's not Angelina Jolie (yet).

Britney needs help... I don't even have to say or post anything else.. that bitch is kookoo for cocoa puffs crazy and seriously needs to get the hell out of LA for a while. It did wonders for Demi Moore!! I know everyone seems to be trying, but it's a little hard to see who's got her best interests at heart. I mean, what "friend/manager" thinks going to a Rite Aid at 5 am in a pink wig is a good idea for anyone? And furthermore, why the hell is a Rite Aid even open at 5 am!?

So, I saw 27 Dresses on Monday night with my friends Sue and Melissa. I absolutely adored it! Don't get me wrong, it's a frothy romantic comedy where everything goes wrong, but then rights itself. However, even if you don't enjoy Katherine Heigl, go to the movie for Judy Greer. She's f'n hysterical and steals every single scene she's in in every single movie she's in. I'm anxiously awaiting a starring role for her! Warning to everyone who's weddings I've been in - the end scene is what my wedding will look like.. Get ready cause you CAN wear that dress again (except for Keefer - I used hers when I was Carrie for Halloween one year.. great costume but what a waste of an actually nice dress).

J's buddy is selling bootlegs of movies that are out now. He has a pretty substantial list and for only $5 a piece (at most) I highlighted the ones I might get from him. Even if I don't like the movie at least I can pride myself in saying that I didn't spend a shit load of money to see it at the movies. My list includes Atonement, August Rush, American Gangster, Gone Baby Gone and Eastern Promises. However, even if I like the movies a lot, I'll probably have to buy them on DVD on my own. After all, I really like having the original jewel case and such in my collection. I'm kinda of anal that way. Plus, it'll make me feel a little bit better about my illegal dalliance.

Could this be for real!? Either way, I'm not 100% sure how I feel about it... Either that or I'm embarassed to be excited.. Ya know.. either one.

Regardless, I never watch this portion of Idol. I can't fathom the fact that these people don't know how terrible they are and that is what they want their 15 minutes of fame to be like. However, I heard there's a Chris Daughtry lookalike who's made it to Hollywood and could actually be talented. I might be persuaded to watch again..

Finally, Tyra Banks is taking over a new show. As if ANTM wasn't enough, now she's going to be involved in a show that is basically an ANTM for the fashion magazine set. Yep.. I'll watch it. Speaking of ANTM the new season starts in a few weeks and is set in NY!! Set your tivo's kids.. Also, be sure to set them tonight for the newest episode of The Gauntlet on MTV. There's no new Project Runway on so what else do you have to do?

No comments: