Wednesday, January 02, 2008

And all this time

I thought I held the title....

Kristen Bell and Dax Sheperd huh? Oh Elle... I expected so much more from you and your taste in men. Speaking of Heroes.. it's highly possible the "HaLo" rumors are true. I don't know if I'm happy for her, or slightly skeeved out by him.

My mom and I are trying another diet for the new year, specifically, Medifast. My friend Allyson was on it and did pretty well so we thought we'd give it a shot and see what it has to offer. It's kind of expensive, but you're eating their food so it's not like you're spending millions on groceries. I guess it all evens out. I'm anxious to see how it works. I'll keep you posted for sure. We ordered all our food last night so hopefully we'll be able to start Monday. It's gonna be a very tough month and I might have to eat some form of vegetables, but maybe that's what I need to teach me to eat them, whether I like salad or not.

I got an interesting comment on my Myspace page this morning. J's sister in law messaged me saying "Why do you torture yourself so?" She's a ballsy one, I'll tell you that. Slight background: I was having fun at J's party, until the ball dropped. Then (as usual) I got no love.. barely a hug from him and I was peeved. Not to mention I was already a slight emotional basketcase, as the day tends to bring out in me. So, in order to make things easier, I just went upstairs and went to bed. He followed me up the stairs and basically said "you know how I am about PDA" and i do... but it's new year's.. a kiss on the cheek wouldn't have killed him... or would it have? ;) He came to bed shortly after, as he had to work the next day. I really tried to sneak up the stairs, as I was kind of mortified by the situation. I mean, he gave a better hug to his friend's wife in my opinion than he did to me and I was SURROUNDED by couples, and there I stood.. basically by myself. At one point he was like "I'm coming" but again, all I got was the half hearted hug. I think the look on my face must have been priceless. Not to mention me being asked the "So, you're J's girlfriend?" question. I told the people who asked, to ask him as nothing has really been set in stone officially. SO while I thought I was being stealth, apparently it didn't work and J's sister in law sent me the aforementioned message. Then again, I did have "new years is overrated" written on my myspace page. I wonder if that helped! Anyway, my response was "ha ha.. apparently I'm a masochist! I didn't realize my disdain for the situation was that obvious." I'm curious to see what/if she writes back. I haven't decided if I'm telling him she did that. I'd be curious to see his reaction since he's not a fan of her in the first place.

Then I woke up today with a headache that felt like someone was jamming an ice pick into my forehead.. and I'm all stuffed up. However, nothing can get in the way of the debut of the Wu Tang Clan at Afrim's tonight! lol.. We might have a few more subs so if I feel like crap, at least I can lessen my playing time. So, that's the scoop from this neck of the woods. It sucks being back to work, but I know everyone is feeling the same pain. Even you damn school teachers! Happy Hump Day and get ready for a new Project Runway episode tonight!

No comments: