Wednesday, January 02, 2008

After the last post

I figure I'll have everyone and their mother telling me how awful J is and how he doesn't deserve me, blah blah blah. I kind of use this blog as a sounding board and sometimes I just want you to listen... not offer your opinion. Let me point out that he's not a terrible person by any means. After all, I think I probably say how much I've enjoyed stuff we've done more than I bitch about his emotional grownth, or lack thereof. He just has some... issues... as most of us do in certain aspects of our life. So, say what you will and give what advice you want, but don't get pissy when I don't take it. What I'm trying to say is thanks, but try not to jump to conclusions about my one-sided blog. ;) Doesn't mean I don't appreciate the love though... :)

No comments: