Monday, January 07, 2008

Lean and Green

Oh lord.. this is going to be way harder than I thought. I made my chicken for dinner, then put a cup and a half of romaine lettuce on my plate. I saturated it with Wishbone Salad Spritzers, but it was to no avail. I really had to force it down and it was no fun whatsover. I even put a post on the message boards asking people for advice, and one lady actually got bitchy with me, kind of. I mean, I don't like vegetables and I'm not going to all of a sudden crave them, no matter how hard I try. I honestly don't think there's enough salad dressing in the world to get veggies and I to coexist. Other than that, the day wasn't so bad...

There will be no red carpet text messages between me and C. Howe, as the Golden Globes have been cancelled! Apparently there will just be a press confernce to announce the winners, as there was no point in having an awards ceremony that none of the stars would go to. Sure does suck to win a Globe this year, huh?

So, I assumed Nicole Kidman and Tom Cruise never had a baby together cause one of them had "issues." Perhaps they only had isses with each other, as it's been widely reported that Nicole Kidman has a bun in the oven with husband Keith Urban. Course, it could just be a rumor (again) but it seemed to have more viability this time for some reason so I said "what the hell" and posted the news anyway... Yeah.. I'm crazy like that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny you should write about TomKat because just this morning on the news they were reviewing tabloids and there was something about Tom not being the real father and that they used the frozen sperm of the founder of Scientology or something crazy. It was a funny story anyhow!!