Saturday, December 29, 2007

What a week

1. Damn Yankees...

2. Have you learned NOTHING from your Hollywood frenemies!?

3. Good god, doesn't ANYONE stay together anymore?

What has gone on this week. People are crazy.. must be the holidays. Cash Warren and Jessica Alba got engaged, as did Josh Duhamel and Fergie.. I think it's nice that Cash is gonna make an honest woman out of Jessica.. that's sweet..

As for me.. I've been a slacker this holiday, huh!? My bad.. I'll try to get you caught up!

We won our last two soccer games to finish the season in second place with a record of 7-1. Our double header was TOUGH!! I admit, I was totally winded AND played like shit, which is not a great combination. Luckily, our many fans cheering us on helped and we pulled out both games. The last game we played was a tad scadnalous, as we scored a goal when their entire team wasn't on the field. However, Rudy the Ref told us to play and you do NOT mess with Rudy!! The woman who didn't make it back from the bathroom in time spent LITERALLY 15 minutes bitching to Rudy, but it was to no avail. She then bitched at the front desk about it, but again, it did no good. We start a new session this week with our new name: Wu Tang.. We wanted to be pootie tang, but it was deemed inappropriate.

I had dinner with my friend Crystal, who I went to Ireland with, her sister Jenny, my friend Rachael, who I went to visit in Ireland, her sister Shaine and Rachael's man Danny.. What a doll.. He's living in Ireland but is originally from New Zealand so I basically just wanted to listen to him talk. I'm a sucker for an accent. Unfortunately, with us four girls he could hardly get a word in edgewise! It was such a great time though. We had a great waiter and entertaining conversation, not to mention great food at Moscatiello's. What more could a girl ask for?!

It's time for me to practice on the Wii. I'm determined to beat J at bowling (I've already killed him in baseball and the home run derby, but he's got me at bowling so far).

No comments: