Friday, December 07, 2007

Sensory Overload

My Aunt Debbie had a pocketbook party last night. OH... MY... GOD... I walked into her living room and it was like heaven. I'd never been to one before and didn't know what to expect and boy, was i pleasantly surprised! I don't have any idea how I narrowed it down to what I got and I think I might have to have a party of my own in the near future so I can get some more! I bought myself an adorable printed Kate Spade bag and a Coach wallet. The wallet goes well with the brown leather Coach purse my mom got me for Christmas. I, in turn, got her a Coach bag and wallet for Christmas. So, now she's done! I had to leave or I would have bought myself the Gucci purse I stared at for an hour and the Burberry purse I've wanted for ages. It really was just way more than my body (and wallet) could handle.

Our soccer game went REALLY well on Wednesday night. We won 8-0. The other team was very physical and we were all over the field. They had one girl who played goal for the first half. Good god, she was a HOUSE! When she played the field the second half no one really pressured her because she kicked it so hard and right at you. My sister has bruises and ball marks embedded in her skin from where she got hit by a ball this girl kicked at her. They were really whiny too. Big girl kicked the ball right into my friend's hand but the ref didn't call a hand ball cause it went right back to Big Girl.. She bitched for at least 20 minutes. Funny how she had nothing to say when the ref called a hand ball on Tre when it hit her in the back! We're doing really well in this division but it seems that we'll play some of the better teams in the coming weeks. So yes, we're on a winning streak but we're not getting too full our ourselves. However, we did realize it feels much better to win once in a while than it does to lose every game, that's for sure!

More to come (Hopefully)... Happy Friday!!!

No comments: